Services not provided on a Lump Sum Basis
can be billed at
“All-Inclusive” Unit Rates:
Services performed on a “Unit Rate” basis shall be billed at fixed hourly or daily rates for actual time expended traveling and/or providing services. Actual Billing Rates are based on complexity and duration of the project and mutually agreed on prior to the start of work. (Out-of-town work is based on an 8 hour or 1 day minimum billing)
· All Rates are "All-Inclusive" of all Burdens, Benefits, Training Cost, Overhead, Profit, etc. required.
· Billing Rates are “portal-to-portal” with a maximum billing of 10 hours per day.
· All work performed at the direction of the client on holidays and Sundays will be billed at the 1.5 times the applicable unit rate.
· Clients shall reimburse C. A. Services for reasonable and necessary business travel, subsistence, and related expenses when traveling at the direction of the client. Vehicular use will be billed at $0.55 per mile or the maximum allowable rate established by the IRS, which ever is less.
· All incidental expenses such as faxes, telephones, and other related office expenses are included in the Lump Sum Prices and Unit Rates quoted. If out-of-town travel is required, reasonable travel expenses including full coach airfare, train, taxi, hotel, meals, tips, etc. will be billed at costs + 10%.
· Expenses such as printing extra reports, specialty presentations, etc. shall be billed at costs +15%.
· Payments for services provided shall be billed each month and due within ten (10) business days after receipt of invoice. (Net 10 Days)
· In the event client terminates services, C. A. Services shall be paid on a pro rata basis for services actually provided and related expenses to properly shut down work.
C. A. Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 851026 Mobile, AL 36685-1026
Phone: (251) 342-9097 Fax: (251) 342-9656
CALL ANYTIME TO DISCUSS YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
AT ABSOLUTLY NO COST OR OBLIGATION.
© Copyright 2014 CASProjects.com all rights reserved