Administration of Contractual Agreements
Documenting and formalizing contractual agreements will help ensure that both the Vendor and the Owner fulfill their contractual obligations. Purchase Order Administration begins after award and ends with purchase order closeout.
· Expediting execution of all purchasing documents by Bidder and Owner.
· Securing Insurance and Bond Certifications if required
· Contractor Mobilization and Demobilization coordination
· Establishing and maintaining a purchase order filing system that
· Coordinating communications between the vendor, the owner and others involved in the project
· Monitoring Vendor performance and schedule compliance
· Monitoring on-site safety performance and documenting safety
· Validating Progress Payment Requests based on actual progress
· Tracking Supplier’s invoices and payments
· Obtaining technical acceptance or rejection of the work
· Tracking and Evaluating requests for Change Orders
· Mitigating claims in a manner that minimizes added costs
· Purchase Order Close Outs
Direct Links to Related Checklists & Templates
C. A. Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 851026 Mobile, AL 36685-1026
Phone: (251) 342-9097 Fax: (251) 342-9656
CALL ANYTIME TO DISCUSS YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
AT ABSOLUTLY NO COST OR OBLIGATION.
© Copyright 2014 CASProjects.com all rights reserved