Architect, Engineer & Contractor
Qualifying, Bidding, Evaluation,
· Finalization of Bidders Lists for each package based on available information demonstrating each Bidder’s ability to:
· Have adequate financial resources or the ability to obtain them
· Be able to comply with the completion schedule
· Have a satisfactory safety and performance record
· Have the necessary organization, quality, accounting and
· Have staff with required technical skills or the ability to
· Have the necessary facilities
· Be otherwise qualified and eligible to complete the work
· Creation of an Inquiry Package for submittal to the Bidders that contains:
· Cover letters conveying overall project information and
· Instruction to Bidders specifying contact information,
· Defined Scope of Work and Acceptance Criteria
· Contractual Terms and Conditions
· Site Safety Rules and Standards
· Insurance Requirements
· Progress and Completion Requirements
· Reporting Requirements
· Backcharge Agreement
· Applicable Drawings and Specifications
· Communications with Bidders and others to ensure that all
· Receive proposals and make distribution to Owners for review.
· Develop commercial evaluations for each contract package containing the following:
· Total price and cost analysis
· Exceptions to the Scope of Work
· Exceptions to Contractual Terms and Conditions
· Schedule compliance analysis
· Safety performance analysis
· Discounts and Payment Terms
· Bid Validity Date
· Bonds and Insurance Requirements
· Technical acceptability of the proposal
· Negotiate with Bidders as required to clarify all proposals.
· Make Award Recommendation to Owner.
· Negotiate with successful Bidder to ensure that all clarifications and exceptions have been properly addressed.
· Make award after authorization by Owner and prepare contract documents for execution.
· Expedite execution of all contractual documents by Bidder and Owner.
C. A. Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 851026 Mobile, AL 36685-1026
Phone: (251) 342-9097 Fax: (251) 342-9656
CALL ANYTIME TO DISCUSS YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
AT ABSOLUTLY NO COST OR OBLIGATION.
© Copyright 2014 CASProjects.com all rights reserved